EcoSmart – Home Energy Solutions
A Home Energy Solutions (HES) Audit is an in-home service conducted by our energy consulting experts. This service begins with a comprehensive energy audit of your home. Our testing will assess how much energy your home consumes and to evaluate what measures you can take to make your home more energy efficient. We offer a professional energy assessment which will show you problems that may, when corrected, save you significant amounts of money over time.
In addition to the energy audit and assessment, we will perform air sealing and other weatherization improvements during our visit that will help you immediately reduce energy use and save on heating/cooling costs. This program is supported by The Connecticut Energy Efficiency Fund and administered by Eversource, UI, and the natural gas companies. Currently for just $149, customers are eligible for the valuable services available in this program.
Home Energy Audit Services
- Blower door test for structural air leaks and corrective sealing*
- Heating and cooling system duct work test for air leaks and corrective sealing*
- Outfitting your house with up to 25 LED’s (energy saving light bulbs) in replacement of incandescent bulbs
- Small Co-pay for any LED lighting upgrade
- Hot water measures, showerheads, and aerators
- Rebates up to $750 for qualified heating systems
- Rebates totaling up to $100 for replacing certain inefficient appliances
- Rebates for insulation upgrades up to $1 a square foot
- Energy efficiency tips, tools, and review of work done during visit
*Within program guidelines
Get over $1000 in services for just $149
- Full Energy Audit
- Air Sealing
- Energy Efficient Lights
Get over $1000 worth of energy saving improvements for just $149
Yes, the $1000 dollars in energy saving improvements will affect your energy bills – not just once, but each month, continuing to save your family money month after month, year after year. Not only will you save money, but your home will be safer, healthier, more comfortable, and more affordable to maintain.
Learn more about our services and then contact us to make your home energy efficient. You deserve the comfort and the cost savings. We’re here to help!