How Solar Works
Electricity is then passed into an inverter:Photovoltaic solar cells convert sunlight into electricity. Photovoltaic solar panels are made of silicon crystals, the major component of sand.
- Converts DC current into AC current
- AC current is the form of electricity appliances require
AC Current is passed onto your home electrical box.
- Take whatever electricity you require
- Excess electricity goes onto the electric grid
- Any electricity going onto the grid spins the meter backwards, qualifying the property owner for an electricity credit
- The Solar System is monitored to ensure optimum performance
- If the solar system is not performing at 100%, steps can be taken to fix the problem